Today’s customers expect you to maintain your relationship with them across multiple channels. Silos that have traditionally existed between marketing, sales and service departments prevent marketers, sales professionals and service agents from gaining a complete view of customer relationships. Only OASIS CRM unifies marketing, sales and service functions into a single platform.
Let's Get Started
No cost, no obligation
to get started.
Included in Silver
- Introduction to your Customer Success Team
- In-depth business analysis
- Complete Digital Roadmap to guide your company's digital transformation
Included in Gold
- Everything in Silver plus
- Unlimited Users. No user fees. Ever. Period.
- Enterprise-wide Business Analytics
- Select the features and modules you need- never pay for what you don't use
- Hosted in the cloud
- Personalized to your specific industry and business requirements based on your Digital Roadmap
Call for Pricing
One Platform to rule them all.
Included in Platinum
- Everything in Gold plus
- Unlimited subsidiaries
- Unlimited customization and "done for you" dashboards and reports for Life
- Hosted in the cloud or on-premise- the choice is yours to make, and we'll provide expert guidance
After years of cutting costs and downsizing, CEOs are finally putting growth back on the corporate agenda—and setting extremely aggressive revenue goals in the process. To reach their ambitious target numbers, sales professionals require state-of-the-art tools that help them develop accurate forecasts, share information seamlessly between geographically dispersed teams, generate customized customer quotes, and close more deals more quickly.
Marketing software and CRM systems are complementary tools that only reach their full potential when paired together. Not only can these tools improve marketing and sales alignment, they can also provide greater insight into campaign performance, jumpstart lead generation efforts, and positively impact ROI. If you are thinking about integrating your existing CRM system with a marketing automation system, it is important that you understand the benefits this will provide and the steps that will be required for implementation.
Sales managers have faced the same challenges since long before CRM applications were invented. However, new tools and technologies are making their jobs easier. The future sales performance management is integrated with CRM and social collaboration. It helps managers provide real-time coaching and motivation in context to drive better sales behaviors and, ultimately, better sales results.