- Improve demand generation efforts with built in online marketing, social media marketing and email marketing tools
- Manage and score leads
- Nurture marketing leads and hand them off to your sales team only when they meet your qualification standards
- Easily create and manage contact lists, segments, emails, and landing pages
- Manage the data needed to build more targeted marketing campaigns
- Predictive analytics provide real-time insight into issues that may cause campaigns to slip “off-track” prior to falling outside acceptable parameters
- Exception reporting allows managers to take action in near-real time
After years of cutting costs and downsizing, CEOs are finally putting growth back on the corporate agenda—and setting extremely aggressive revenue goals in the process. To reach their ambitious target numbers, sales professionals require state-of-the-art tools that help them develop accurate forecasts, share information seamlessly between geographically dispersed teams, generate customized customer quotes, and close more deals more quickly.
Marketing software and CRM systems are complementary tools that only reach their full potential when paired together. Not only can these tools improve marketing and sales alignment, they can also provide greater insight into campaign performance, jumpstart lead generation efforts, and positively impact ROI. If you are thinking about integrating your existing CRM system with a marketing automation system, it is important that you understand the benefits this will provide and the steps that will be required for implementation.