OASIS is a single platform- personalized to your specific requirements- to help CEOs of small and mid-market companies increase revenue and profits.
- Easily create role-based dashboards and reports with OASIS Analytics- no IT help required.
- Unify voice, email and chat collaboration into a single platform to communicate more effectively and efficiently than every before with OASIS Collaborate
- Increase revenue, create and manage more effective marketing campaigns and improve customer experience with OASIS CRM
- Manage your entire financial organization with OASIS Financials
- Plan and budget for optimal business performance with OASIS Performance Manager
- Tie it all together with an industry-specific edition of OASIS ERP
OASIS provides comprehensive, proven financial/ERP capabilities that integrate with your broader back-office, sales and service processes. OASIS enables businesses to slash IT costs; improve sales, marketing and accounting efficiency; and streamline order and procurement processes, eliminating onerous spreadsheet-based reporting and improving overall employee productivity.
With the economy in recovery, markets are once again poised for growth. As fast growing companies achieve greater market penetration and gain more customers, they face the challenge and opportunity of expanding to new locations and efficiently growing their business. They must be able to effectively manage their sales teams and channels and improve back-office efficiency, while ensuring high levels of service for customers.
A shift is taking place in small business technology. Once the exclusive domain of large manufacturing companies, enterprise resource planning (ERP) software is increasingly being deployed in small and mid-market companies across an array of industries. Leaders of such companies report improvements across process management, organizational efficiency, and knowledge management capabilities. Ultimately, this leads to higher profits, reduced expenses, more efficient employees, and happier customers. In this whitepaper, Intellitek Systems will explore how small companies are enjoying these business benefits and more with ERP software.